ZorgSpectrum, a care home for the elderly, used the Coople platform to find motivated workers in order to prevent visitors from entering their premises during the COVID-19 crisis.
How did Coople help?
Complying with the COVID-19 measures is a strict priority for healthcare institutions like ZorgSpectrum. As a health organization with 9 locations that cares for the chronically ill and the elderly, ZorgSpectrum needed to guarantee the safety of their residents . In order to do so, they needed proficient employees at the entrance of their buildings to receive packages, messages and keep unauthorized visitors out. As a result, ZorgSpectrum needed extra employees at multiple locations within just 15 hours .
By using the biggest online staffing platform in Europe , ZorgSpectrum was able to publish a job and hire the right workers quickly. With thousands of motivated and skilled workers available at the tap of a finger, Coople’s algorithm instantly matched the specified job requirements with workers who had the right skills and experience.
- To guarantee the safety of their residents by preventing visits during the COVID-19 crisis, ZorgSpectrum was in need for extra workers fast
- As a result of the unprecedented situation, they had to recruit 4 extra employees a day for multiple locations within 15 hours
- Flexibility for the future post-lockdown was also required
Using Coople, ZorgSpectrum instantly tapped into a large pool of motivated flexible workers ready to help out during this crisis. The Coople algorithm made it easy to quickly match ZorgSpectrums’ jobs with workers with the right qualifications. This is what the process looked like:
- Job publication: Zorgspectrum uses the simple job creator in the app to create and post a job in minutes. They set the wage, role and the experience they required
- Matching and reviewing: the job was then automatically matched with suitable candidates via the Coople algorithm. The workers were able to apply, and Zorgspectrum was able to review the applicants based on their CV and ratings before hiring them
- Confirmation of hours: once the job was completed, Zorgspectrum reviewed the hours. Next, the platform handled all the administration and payroll
- Fully vetted workers: more than 3 times the amount of workers required applied within 3 hours
- Fast delivery: Zorgspectrum quickly selected motivated workers who were ready and available to fill the jobs
- Time saved: thanks to Coople’s advanced and efficient algorithm, a large amount of time was saved on hiring, with the option to instantly scale down once the lockdown measures are relaxed
What Zorgspectrum said about us
“The situation surrounding COVID-19 has very quickly become very serious for us. We are happy that, thanks to Coople’s quick approach, we were able to place people at the entrances within a few hours to make sure visitors don’t go to the residents. ” – Zorgspectrum Staffing Manager
Want to know how we can help your business? Leave your contact details with us here and we’ll be in touch.